Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Stroller for Gravel
LittleExplorers 10:44 AM 03-07-2018
Anyone live on a gravel road or hike trails with your kids? I am trying to find an all terrain stroller and wish I could test drive them. I am looking for one to last and ok spending some money on it. Thinking Bob or maybe Thule. Anyone have input?
Miss A 11:51 AM 03-07-2018
We live on gravel, and have a Jeep brand Jogger. I am not sure if they are still made, as ours was a hand me down from cousins and is 10 years old. But, it has actual tires on it that do need air and a swivel front wheel that can also lock in place. We absolutely love it.
Ac114 12:35 PM 03-07-2018
I second the Jeep jogger. Bought one for my now 8 year old when he was an infant. It’s lasted all these years and has been through the ringer. By far my favorite stroller.
LittleExplorers 12:54 PM 03-07-2018
I doesn't look like the jeep has a double. I forgot to mention that I wanted a double.
TheMisplacedMidwestMom 02:17 PM 03-07-2018
Don't know of it comes in double, but I have a Baby Trend ranger. It's almost five years old now and us still my go to. It's been through mud, gravel, the creek (not just crossing, actual walks/wading). Currently I am using it in/on pretty deep snow.

It looks similar to the Jeep strollers, but was much cheaper.
TheMisplacedMidwestMom 02:22 PM 03-07-2018
Looks like the Navigator is the double version of mine. ://www.babytrend.com/joggers/double?p=1
Tags:stroller, stroller - for gravel
Reply Up