Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>"I Hope A Thousand Flies"
youretooloud 01:59 PM 12-21-2011
Daycare boy is four. He's crabby most of the time.

He just now told me "I hope a thousand flies lay eggs in your armpits".

LMBO~!!!!! I nearly choked on hot tea. He's not amused that I laughed, because he's totally serious. He even said it with one squinty angry eye.

I'm still laughing, and he's growling and glaring at me.
daycare 02:01 PM 12-21-2011
Omg evil. Lol
themoorethemerrier 02:05 PM 12-21-2011
Wow ew!

Where did he come up with that?!
youretooloud 02:09 PM 12-21-2011
Originally Posted by themoorethemerrier:
Wow ew!

My guess would be his uncle Shane. But, I'm going to ask his mom when she gets here... I should totally video tape his face when I tell his mom about this. Hey.. it's christmas.. I might as well enjoy this while I can.

I should go even further and tell him I sent an email to his elf on a shelf about how deeply he hurt my feelings.

I think Santa should know about this... right?
Lucy 09:18 PM 12-21-2011
Originally Posted by themoorethemerrier:
Wow ew!

Johnny Carson used to do a skit on The Tonight Show back in the day where he would say something similar to that. "May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits."
melskids 02:57 AM 12-22-2011
omg! too funny!
Sunchimes 04:42 AM 12-22-2011
My husband and I used to be houseparents at a children's home. We had a 3 year old that would get mad and threaten to "carve youse ear off". I don't even want to know where he learned that. I still have scars from biting my lip trying not to laugh at him.
joysjustlikehome 05:51 AM 12-22-2011
Use your cell phone to call your house phone and pretend it's Santa and you can confirm that yes, Santa you did hear that! LOL! What an evil little guy! ~Joy
Springdaze 06:51 AM 12-22-2011
The other week one kid said to me in a Damien-like voice "Chelle, I AM NEVER COMING TO YOURS HOUSE EVER AGAIN!" so bad wanted to say "see ya!" I had to cover my mouth so he wouldnt see me laughing! His mom was here and was PISSED!
KEG123 06:58 AM 12-22-2011
LOL that is hilarious!!!
MarinaVanessa 08:15 AM 12-22-2011
Originally Posted by joysjustlikehome:
Use your cell phone to call your house phone and pretend it's Santa and you can confirm that yes, Santa you did hear that! LOL! What an evil little guy! ~Joy
Cool, I used this same tactic last week so I'm glad I'm not the only one that does it. DCB would NOT stop running in the house and kept slipping and bumped into several of the other DC kids and knocked a few over. I texted mom and she gave the ok to do it. I called my house phone and had a lenghthy and very serious conversation with Santa about how concerned he was that DCB wasn't playing safe. DCB became worried at all of my serious "I see", "Hmm" and "I understand"'s.

To top it off at pick up DCM told him that she had a call at work from Santa. He's been the best the rest of the week and this week.
Tags:anger, crabby
Reply Up