Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>New Here!
TaylorTots 08:25 PM 12-10-2013
Hello! My name is Ashley. I am an in home provider in central Iowa. Joining to get some information and be able to ask questions

I have ran my in home childcare in Iowa for 4 years (how did I not know about this forum/site?!) but recently moved closer to family and took a break with home childcare till my husband had job stability for a few years. During that time I completed my Associates degree in ECE while I was a private pre-k teacher.

I am now returning to my love - in home childcare. I am excited to be back where I want to be, though my set up is a lot different than it was when I ran childcare in home before. I used to be registered, but am not currently registered since we moved. I will likely become registered within the upcoming year. We were talking about building a home in the future in this area and I would like to be sure it's not in the next couple years before I go through the registration process with the state for my childcare... and then have to do it all over again...

I open Jan. 2nd and have all my spots filled already. The state of Iowa says I have a couple more spots - which I will likely fill with siblings as parents of the children who signed on are trying for more right now (well, maybe not right now - but you get the idea).

Anyway...hello!!
Blackcat31 07:39 AM 12-11-2013
Welcome to the forum!
Maria2013 10:59 AM 12-11-2013
welcome
Michael 02:22 PM 12-11-2013
Welcome to the forum. I've updated your status.
TaylorTots 03:45 PM 12-11-2013
Thanks for the warm welcome
Barone 01:29 AM 12-19-2013
Welcome to the forum.
Tags:iowa members
Reply Up