Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Drama
kayla 10:32 AM 02-28-2012
So i terminated that little boy that i've been having issues with, just because i'm pregnant and feel like the family has been causing me nothing but stress. I gave them a two week notice, well yesterday she picked him up at 2, fine I figured maybe going to look for new daycare. Well today she is a no call no show. My husband is her boss today he says hello to her and she blatantly ignores him and walks away.. Is it just me or is she acting like a child?? Also she may want to be a ittle more respectful of him as he is her boss. Glad to see the drama go, but I feel bad for whoever they did find for daycare, as I will be getting paid by the state before she does as stated in my contract...

Very happy to see my problem child go!!! woot woot, now i need to start advertising alot!! wish me luck!
Greenplasticwateringcans 10:34 AM 02-28-2012
Good luck!

Ignore her drama and let your husband deal with her.
Soupyszoo 10:37 AM 02-28-2012
Good luck!

Yes, she is acting very childish!!
saved4always 11:25 AM 02-28-2012
Definitely childish...and a little nervy to be rude to her boss over it.
cheerfuldom 11:46 AM 02-28-2012
please dont take any more family, friends or people that are otherwise in your circle (like someone your DH works with). There is too much drama with 99% of those type of DC families.
kayla 12:25 PM 02-28-2012
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom:
please dont take any more family, friends or people that are otherwise in your circle (like someone your DH works with). There is too much drama with 99% of those type of DC families.
haha oh trust me i wont. when i signed her up i did not know she worked at his job... also ya i learned my lesson with friends and family, never ever they think rules dont apply to them..
Tags:2 week notice, drama, pregnancy, stress, terminate
Reply Up