Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Am So Thankful For This Site!
melilley 10:23 AM 11-20-2012
I just want to say that I LOVE this website! I have a degree in child development and have been in the childcare field for 14 years (more if you include babysitting), but have been in a center setting. I recently gave birth to my second child and have decided to stay home and open up a home daycare. I just turned in all my paperwork last Friday and am waiting for a response from licensing! Anyways, I have received so much information, advice and ideas from members of this website and I just want to say "thank you" to all of you! Going from a center setting to an in home setting is definitely a big change for me, but with all the posts and responses, the transition seems less scary and I know that if I have a concern or question about something, someone will have an answer!
I hate to say it, but it's true, unless you are in this field, you have no idea what we as caregivers go through, both the good and bad! I have many friends and a husband who I can talk to, but they don't really know how it really goes...lol Well I could go on and on. I just wanted to put it out there how fantastic this website is!
Michael 10:58 AM 11-20-2012
Thank you for the compliment. I also appreciate all those that help to keep this forum going while I am not around. Everyone is very active in creating a positive environment here and it shows.
melilley 11:02 AM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by Michael:
Thank you for the compliment. I also appreciate all those that help to keep this forum going while I am not around. Everyone is very active in creating a positive environment here and it shows.
Well I should say "Thank You" for creating this wonderful site! I'm so glad that I came across it!
allsmiles 01:30 PM 11-20-2012
i agree..this site has been a heaven sent.. i think i quote a story i read on here everyday.. i was thinking there is no training for this job..like WOW??? i mean ive raised kids, ive taught kids, but this home daycare BUSINESS is a whole other animal.. daycare.com makes me feel a little more prepared for the issues that will come up.. soooooooooo blessed to have found it
Michael 01:47 PM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by ladyquana:
i agree.... daycare.com makes me feel a little more prepared for the issues that will come up.. soooooooooo blessed to have found it

Tags:positive
Reply Up