Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Could Use Prayers
Logged Out 07:22 PM 01-02-2013
I am a regular poster on here and I could use prayers. I feel overwhelmed in the evenings and lonely.

Right before Christmas I discovered that my husband had numerous affairs with strangers from Craigslist over the course of the 4 months we had been trying to conceive another baby. I have recurrent pregnancy loss and had my 3rd loss in March so we had decided to try again in August. When I went to the bank to switch money over into a different account "just in case" I discovered that there really wasn't any money to switch over. Enough to pay my mortgage bill which was due, but that was it. I also learned that all of the bills were paid late. So late that the word "foreclosure" was beginning to appear in mailings I just found this past summer. I was devastated. I struggled with control over money and thought turning it over to my husband would demonstrate being a trusting, submitting wife. I had no idea it could ruin my credit and lead to so many bills not being paid on time.

On December 23 I learned that I was pregnant and I cried. I cried heavily before I went to Church and it took me 3 hours to feel not only okay about the baby but joy, which was a new feeling for me since we've been trying to have a baby for over a year now. My teenager was horrified and not happy. He still isn't happy. He's angry about his father's choices and the lies he was told. We are a conservative Christian family. It threw him for a loop and he is still processing.

I am happy to have the job I have. I feel like it is a great blessing and a source of great joy for me. I have been on vacation and will be starting back up again shortly and I am very excited!

I am fine from morning until night but once 8:00/9:00pm hits I feel sad. Not depressed, but a deep sadness about the marriage I lost, the best friend I thought I had who lied to me, and an uneasy/scared feeling. I never anticipated being a single mom. I cry out to God for my aching heart to find the peace and comfort I feel during the daytime hours. I'm learning to be okay with being alone. I'm learning how to do everything on my own and celebrating the small victories (like paying all of the bills on time). I'm learning that life will and does go on. But, in the meantime I would appreciate any prayers that could be said for my family right now.
Michael 08:17 PM 01-02-2013
Sorry it took so long to approve this. I am pushing this back up. You are in my prayers.
cheerfuldom 08:19 PM 01-02-2013
I am so sorry to hear what you and your son are going through. I will be thinking of you and praying that the future looks brighter. Have you sought counsel with your pastor yet?
rbmom 08:28 PM 01-02-2013
I am so sorry you are having to go through such rough times. I will be praying for your family.
Danie362 08:33 PM 01-02-2013
I pray that you learn to laugh out loud today and enjoy God’s grace and love. Start your day with God knowing that the Lord will give you strength to endure. Whatever you are facing today God’s grace with be sufficient for you to complete the assignment for today and all days of your life. Yes, it may be hard, terrible even, but GOD will give you endurance to run this race, called life. So be encouraged today and live beyond your greatest imagination through Jesus Christ as He will give you strength to endure it all.

”By your endurance you will gain your lives.” (Luke 21:18)
melilley 08:42 PM 01-02-2013
I'm so so sorry that this is happening to you and your son! Just remember, if things get too bad, please talk to someone or get help! I will be thinking of you!
MamaBearCanada 10:52 PM 01-02-2013
Praying for you. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. I hope you do get some counselling as this is a huge emotional loss and betrayal. You are going to need time to grieve and heal.

I don't understand why God allows things like this to happen, but I do know that he promises to be there with us through the trials. Jesus does understand,your hurt, betrayal and pain. Jeremiah 29:11 keeps coming to my mind as I write this.

Feel free to PM me. I am/will be praying.
Scout 03:30 AM 01-03-2013
You will be in my prayers. Is there something you can do to keep yourself busy in the evenings such as a church group for women? Or an exercise class? I know it may feel that you are alone right now but, please know that you are never alone! People who care are all around you. It is very difficult to get over betrayal and I pray that you are able to find some peace within your situation by the time your little bundle of joy is born. God has blessed you with new hope in your baby.
e.j. 05:10 AM 01-03-2013
First of all, congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm sorry you're going through such heartache at a time when you should be celebrating. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
LaLa1923 05:22 AM 01-03-2013
I'm so sorry! I will be praying for you and your son.
Kym2098 05:56 AM 01-03-2013
You will be in my thoughts and prayers. (hugs)
Willow 06:02 AM 01-03-2013
Sending love and prayers. I've been there before and will never forget how dark a place it was.........

It DOES get better, I promise
momofboys 06:40 AM 01-03-2013
First of all I am so sorry for the pain you are going through at what should be a happy time for you. Hugs and prayers!!!!!! Next, please, please for your health and well being find a trusted friend/pastor/therapist someone you can talk to about these issues, maybe for your son too. I hope that this painful time quickly turns around for you.
wahmof3 07:17 AM 01-03-2013
((((HUGS)))) and prayers!!
mema 07:30 AM 01-03-2013
So sorry I'll be thinking about you and your son and your new bundle. ((hugs))
Luna 07:35 AM 01-03-2013
I'm very sorry to hear what you and your son are going through. Keeping you in my thoughts. Please remember to take good care of yourself.
familyschoolcare 08:11 AM 01-03-2013
Prayers for you
Blissful Kids 11:46 AM 01-03-2013
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- Phillipians 4:7

I'll be praying this peace for you and your son. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Sprouts 11:51 AM 01-03-2013
I have tears in my eyes after reading this sorry that you have to go through, your child is a blessing and I am sure will fill that void, besides the huge void that God will fill. You know you have all of our virtual support
MNMum 11:57 AM 01-03-2013
Prayers to you about your sadness in the evenings and for a healthy pregnancy.
williams2008 12:18 PM 01-03-2013
Praying for you and your son (HUGS)
Meeko 02:08 PM 01-03-2013
So sorry to hear that you are going through this. Prayers are coming your way along with lots of virtual hugs.

Get on here in the evenings and I promise you'll get a ton of support from people who care.

A whole new chapter of life is opening up to you. I pray this experience is one you will one day look back on and see it as a blessing in disguise.

You sound like a very positive person who is trying to make the best of a bad situation. Good for you! Chin up and know we care about you.
kitykids3 05:38 PM 01-03-2013
So sorry to hear about what is going on. I pray that God provides you peace and joy for you over your pregnancy. I hope you find someone to talk to, for your son too. Fortunately we have a God who will never leave us nor forsake us and is there for you always. He has everything in His hands and His plans, and despite what it may feel like right now, He wants to give you what is best for you. You are His child. I hope you feel His presence and comfort.
Tags:husband - loser, overwhelmed
Reply Up