Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dck who throws toys
midaycare 05:56 AM 10-28-2015
Dcb, 2.5, plays with toys by throwing them. He just throws them. No real interaction. All day long. Throw the people. Throw the cars. Throw the food. Throw the musical instruments.

How do I correct this?
nannyde 07:07 AM 10-28-2015
Originally Posted by midaycare:
Dcb, 2.5, plays with toys by throwing them. He just throws them. No real interaction. All day long. Throw the people. Throw the cars. Throw the food. Throw the musical instruments.

How do I correct this?
Give him access to cloth only. He can have washrags, small cloth books, small stuffed animals etc. Put them in a play yard and when he starts tossing toys just put him in the play yard and tell him he can throw these ... and point to the rags.

He needs to get his throw on with stuff that doesn't excite him when.it's flying.
midaycare 07:21 AM 10-28-2015
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Give him access to cloth only. He can have washrags, small cloth books, small stuffed animals etc. Put them in a play yard and when he starts tossing toys just put him in the play yard and tell him he can throw these ... and point to the rags.

He needs to get his throw on with stuff that doesn't excite him when.it's flying.
I wish I could come observe you for a week. It would probably be life changing.
mamamanda 07:27 AM 10-28-2015

nannyde 07:32 AM 10-28-2015
He he

I do consulting so fly me out and I will hook you up in a couple days!
midaycare 07:39 AM 10-28-2015
Oh my gosh, please pm me what you charge! I need to start a new savings fund!
Unregistered 01:46 AM 11-01-2015
Originally Posted by nannyde:

You wouldn't term the child
?!?
nannyde 05:19 AM 11-01-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
You wouldn't term the child
?!?
No. He just needs to get his throw on.
sahm1225 05:37 AM 11-01-2015
Oh my gosh, please pm me what you charge! I need to start a new savings fund!
Yes please tell us! Or pm me too!
Reply Up