Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Feeling The Love <3
hwichlaz 10:24 AM 07-25-2017
I've been having kind of a rough week. I have to terminate a client, I have an open house on Saturday and am not quite ready, but I will be....it's a really short money month and that's causing me stress etc. BUT.....something that made me feel good is happening. Someone from Easter Seals is bringing a couple of other people going through the licensing process to my open house as an example of a good program. It's adding some pressure...but making me feel good for sure.
Blackcat31 11:44 AM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
I've been having kind of a rough week. I have to terminate a client, I have an open house on Saturday and am not quite ready, but I will be....it's a really short money month and that's causing me stress etc. BUT.....something that made me feel good is happening. Someone from Easter Seals is bringing a couple of other people going through the licensing process to my open house as an example of a good program. It's adding some pressure...but making me feel good for sure.
way to find the silver lining!

I hope your week gets better!
Baby Beluga 02:26 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
I think that is wonderful! You should be proud of yourself
CityGarden 02:31 PM 07-25-2017
That should make you feel good!!! You work hard and it's nice to know someone notices it.
Tags:staying positive, terminate
Reply Up