Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>FSA's for Childcare
AfterSchoolMom 02:22 PM 01-17-2011
Does anyone have experience with families using FSA's to pay for childcare? Do I have to provide them with weekly receipts, monthly ones, or would the end of the year suffice? I've never had to to deal with this before and want to make sure I handle it correctly.
DCMomOf3 02:33 PM 01-17-2011
I have 2 families that do this and they both have different processes.

One I just fill out a paper confirming the weekly rate for the whole year and they reimburse dcm on what ever schedule they have.

the other family will bring me a form when they want to pull money out, with dates. I fill in expensed paid during those dates and dcm gets that amount in a check (depending of course on that she has that amount or more saved up).

Neither of their companies require receipts, just my signature (and SSN/EIN) on their form verifying payments.
Xylifrost 08:29 PM 01-20-2011
I'm looking for childcare for my 2 girls, 18 month old and 5 year old half day for November 2010.
Please contact me if you have any spots available or if you know of someone that does.
Thanks
TomCopeland 09:21 AM 01-21-2011
Companies with FSA will have different requirements for parents to submit records. Just be sure that you never sign anything that doesn't have the correct amount on it of what the parent has already paid you.
Tags:fsa, receipts
Reply Up