Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Online Receipt?
newtodaycare22 11:04 AM 06-14-2011
I'm full of questions today

Does anyone give their dcp online receipts? I have 1 who uses the MMK online system, so that's easy enough. My other ones are a combo of cash/check/direct deposit from their own bank's online bill pay. Right now, I hand each parent a receipt when they pay. I want to 'go green' and just send them an acknowledgment online (I keep track of the amount for taxes, so it's just a technicality that I feel like is a waste of paper).

You think a regular email with : "You are paid for the week of X to X " is too odd?

Thanks!
daycare 11:09 AM 06-14-2011
Originally Posted by newtodaycare22:
I'm full of questions today

Does anyone give their dcp online receipts? I have 1 who uses the MMK online system, so that's easy enough. My other ones are a combo of cash/check/direct deposit from their own bank's online bill pay. Right now, I hand each parent a receipt when they pay. I want to 'go green' and just send them an acknowledgment online (I keep track of the amount for taxes, so it's just a technicality that I feel like is a waste of paper).

You think a regular email with : "You are paid for the week of X to X " is too odd?

Thanks!
if you use mmk you can send them a copy of that receipt.

when you go to enter the payment, click print bill, but don't print it. Instead save it as a PDF and then attach it to the email and off it goes... I have a folder for each family and this is how I have done it for the past 3 years... super easy.

Btw I only send it at the end of the month otherwise way too much work..
newtodaycare22 11:12 AM 06-14-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
if you use mmk you can send them a copy of that receipt.

when you go to enter the payment, click print bill, but don't print it. Instead save it as a PDF and then attach it to the email and off it goes... I have a folder for each family and this is how I have done it for the past 3 years... super easy.

Btw I only send it at the end of the month otherwise way too much work..
Thank you!!
daycare 11:18 AM 06-14-2011
if you need asnymore help just let me know...
Tags:online receipts, receipts, receipts - online
Reply Up