Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help With a Closing Day Care Letter
mrsp'slilpeeps 10:11 AM 04-17-2015
Im just needing some ways to word a letter to parents about closing my doors for good.

My contract say 2 weeks notice will be given, but should I give them more notice?

Should I explain why?

I am having a lot of guilt about doing this, but I cant afford this anymore and need to move on.

Help please??!!
daycare 12:09 PM 04-17-2015
dear DCF,

This past year I have truly enjoyed getting to be a part of each and everyone of your child's lives. It is with a heavy heart that I inform everyone that unfortunately, we will be closing.

Please understand that this was a very hard decision for me to make, however, it is what I must do to continue to successfully support my family.

Our last day of care will be on May 1, 2015. Per our contract, please don't forget that you will be required to give a two week notice of termination in writing.

To help ease your search for daycare, I am providing you with the number to our county resource and referral dept. 555-1212

I want to thank all of your for your allowing me to be your child's first teacher and thank you for your business. As always, any questions or concerns, please feel free to talk with me.

I wish each and everyone of you the best of luck.

Sincerely,

Miss DCP
Michael 03:18 PM 04-17-2015
Here are some more threads on Closing Letter: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...closing+letter
Tags:closing daycare, closing letter
Reply Up