Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Changes/Covid
Annalee 06:29 AM 09-20-2020
Went to walmart yesterday and there is no tape when you go in nor arrows showing which way to walk down the aisles.

While I do believe covid is real and should not be taken lightly as it has affected my family greatly; I am also hoping they lift the 14 day quarantine for "everyone the diagnosed person has been around"....shutting down my business causes me much worry. Covid never spread through my large extended family and we are VERY close so? we have had four person with covid at different times during the pandemic. We have had three church families affected with covid at different times. We all wear masks and wash hands as this has become the new norm.

I worry about my sons or dh getting covid as well which currently would shut my business down; or a daycare child getting it shutting my business down. If I am following protocol with cleaning/sanitizing, that's all any other business does and they remain open? So?

I'm sure all this will depend on who is elected and it has become majorly political so???

On another note......It was nice to see some CURRENT college football yesterday even if it wasn't my team....tired of watching old games especially the ones my team loses again
Tags:coronavirus - social changes, covid-19 - procedures
Up