Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>MMK Help?
MsLaura529 02:40 PM 05-14-2013
Ok, so my 2 DCKs started this week. I put their information into MMK today (received both info cards this morning) ... but it won't let me do anything else. It's stuck on April 30th ...says that I can't move past April without submitting my claims for that month. So when I go to submit the claims (even though there are none), it tells me I can't do it because there are no claims to submit. So I'm stuck. I called my Food Program today and left a message, never heard back. Am I losing out on these past 2 days then? Is there anything I can do to get it moved into May so I can start entering these meals?
Little Star75 03:08 PM 05-14-2013
It sounds to me like a computer glitch or something. Usually it doesn't go to the next month unless you submit a claim but if its already giving you an error message then its a program error. I would call the customer service through MMK. Once it's fixed your worker should be able to give you access to the 2 days your missing.
SunnyDay 03:11 PM 05-14-2013
You won't lose out on those two days. You should be able to go back and change anything for the month until you submit your claim.
snbauser 03:14 PM 05-14-2013
On the top of the screen there should be a "claims" tab. Click on it and there will be a drop down that says "change claim month". Change it to May and you should be fine.
CedarCreek 03:42 PM 05-14-2013
Originally Posted by snbauser:
On the top of the screen there should be a "claims" tab. Click on it and there will be a drop down that says "change claim month". Change it to May and you should be fine.
This.
MsLaura529 09:36 AM 05-15-2013
Originally Posted by snbauser:
Thank you thank you! I feel dumb now, haha.
snbauser 09:42 AM 05-15-2013
Originally Posted by MsLaura529:
Thank you thank you! I feel dumb now, haha.
LOL!! The only reason I knew was because I hadn't used it in a while when I closed down for a while. I tried to enter a new child and it told me I couldn't enter him in a previous claim month and it told me how to change the claim month.
Tags:mmk
Reply Up