Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Too Good To Be True... Vent
daycare 10:20 AM 11-17-2011
ugH

So today I have a surprise day off. Two of my kids have left for thanksgiving vacation and unfortunately the other is sick. So no kids today but my own.

I decide that I am going to upload up pics from my iphone and update my website. Maybe do a little bit of computer work with accounting and contracts.

It's only 10 am here and I have already managed to wipe out my iphone completely, crash my computer in the middle of updating contracts, catch a pan on fire trying to make fried eggs for my son, spilled my super hot coffee on me, my carpet and my son........UGH I think I was not supposed to have a day off today.

Lost all of my contact info on my phone. So I have NO ones phone number anymore. Yeah thats going to be a great email to send out.

Of course I have all of my parents info on paper, but I don't even know my own families phone numbers............UGH

Heres to making it through the day accident free and I think I am going to stay away from the computer....lol
dave4him 10:32 AM 11-17-2011
productivity is fighting against you i see.... maybe you should actually take the day off... go see a movie
wdmmom 10:40 AM 11-17-2011
Whenever I lose my contacts, my carrier has a way of recovering them.

Give them a call and see if you can do it or if they can. If you have to leave the house, you might want someone else to drive you!
laundrymom 10:42 AM 11-17-2011
Originally Posted by dave4him:
productivity is fighting against you i see.... maybe you should actually take the day off... go see a movie
Are you nuts???!!! Don't listen to Dave, he is a boy,... Lol love you Dave but women are different.
Honey, cereal, popcorn, Jammie's and movie day. :-). I hope the day gets better and better!!!
daycare 10:46 AM 11-17-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
Are you nuts???!!! Don't listen to Dave, he is a boy,... Lol love you Dave but women are different.
Honey, cereal, popcorn, Jammie's and movie day. :-). I hope the day gets better and better!!!
lol..... I am in the middle of both of your advice...got my hair up jammies on and chillin, but in about an hour we are going to duck pond to run wild with the ducks and geese...lol

I still have my 4yr old here with me.BUT good news daddy just gave me, he's off work at 3 today, instead of 10pm..............So thats good news..

looking up already....

I now will have to call At&T ggggeeeeerrrrrr
dave4him 10:47 AM 11-17-2011
Yeah calling the phone company is not relaxing
jammies i can agree with
daycare 10:50 AM 11-17-2011
now if only I can get some chocolate...lol It makes me sick, but its always worth it..lol
Tags:bad day, day off, vent
Reply Up