Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Possible Replacement Already....WOW, Hope It's My Day
My4SunshineGirlsNY 10:24 AM 02-09-2011
Well, well, well, wouldn't you know...I got a call on daycare around noon and she is coming this afternoon to interview. My school age daycare girls' mom referred me to her last week and I thought she must of changed her mind as she never called, but she called today!

What perfect timing...all this venting about my 2 year old daycare boy hitting/throwing at the other kids...could this be my BIG break? The only thing that makes me nervous is this new interview is for a 1 year old that will need to come at 5:30a.m. and if he's a cryer, it's not going to work...I can't have a cryer waking up all my kids that early in the morning. That won't be good on anyone.

So this is a tough call...if she wants me, I might have to do a trial to see if it's going to work out that early.
Cat Herder 11:01 AM 02-09-2011
Yay!!!!

I love it when things work out for themselves!!!!

Fingers crossed for you!!
broncomom1973 11:05 AM 02-09-2011
Yeah, dh and I always say "things work out the way they are supposed to". I agree that a trial run might be the best way to go, that way if it's not working you can easily and without guilt say that you tried it but it wasnt the right situation. Good luck.
DCMomOf3 11:49 AM 02-09-2011
I am crossing my fingers that this family is a good fit! Let us know how it goes!
Tags:filling spots, new family
Reply Up