Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Supposed to be an easy day but.......
lovemykidstoo 10:30 AM 08-19-2014
Why is it that the days you think will be a breeze turn out to be quite the opposite? I only have 2 kids today and they're brothers. The one is 3 and the other is almost 2. First they come in and mom brings today instead of dad. First of all, the almost 2 year old is still carried inside in the carseat which he screams when he's put in it and screams when he's taken out of it. Apparently they can't let him just walk in because they can't keep their 3 yr old out of the street, how can I expect them to handle 2 of them walking. The almost 2 yr old lately when I try to take him by the hand to walk with him safely somewhere, he goes into complete hysterics and falls to the ground and refuses to walk. I asked mom if he does that for her and she says, oh I don't know, I never take him by the hand anywhere. Yea, cause you carry him everywhere or just let him run wild!!! Anyway, the boys instantly both start crying terribly at 7:45 a.m. because it's different routine. Dad always brings. Mom stands there and is saying, oh it's okay, you're fine, you're going to have fun etc. I'm getting almost 2 yr old out of carseat and look up at her and said "goodbye"! She says thank you! She walks out, I make beleive there is a bunny in my backyard and both kids instantly stop crying hahaha!

Then the fire inspector was supposed to come do his yearly inspection and never comes. He came last friday unexpected. I was in my pajamas and i don't work on Friday, so told him no way was he doing inspection that day. So, who knows when he's going to show up.

I need some wine!
daycarediva 10:34 AM 08-19-2014
Oh yuck!

What kind of carseat is she carrying? the high back harness ones? Wouldn't that be 10000x harder to manage together with a 3yo?

I wouldn't let it stay at my house, so he would have to come OUT of the carseat and the seat would have to go BACK with Dcm.
deliberateliterate 10:42 AM 08-19-2014
That would really bother me as well. Some days only two feels like so much more.

I don't have any wine, but I have lots of whine to spare. Really, come to my house and take some off my hands.
lovemykidstoo 10:42 AM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
Oh yuck!

What kind of carseat is she carrying? the high back harness ones? Wouldn't that be 10000x harder to manage together with a 3yo?

I wouldn't let it stay at my house, so he would have to come OUT of the carseat and the seat would have to go BACK with Dcm.
No, it's the infant one and he's a big kid. What age do they go into the high back harness?
Blackcat31 10:44 AM 08-19-2014
easy

day

......hope your easy day goes faster than mine.
lovemykidstoo 10:44 AM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by deliberateliterate:
That would really bother me as well. Some days only two feels like so much more.

I don't have any wine, but I have lots of whine to spare. Really, come to my house and take some off my hands.
LOL, no way, I have enough of that. Although both are sleeping now and it's raining, so the nice sound of that is relaxing!
Tags:car seats - guidelines, the dynamic of bad behavior
Reply Up