Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>JoAnn's Fabrics and daycare discounts
sharlan 12:06 PM 08-19-2014
If you do any shopping at JoAnn's for fabric or craft supplies you can get a 15% teacher's discount card. The 15% discount is good on both regular priced AND sale items. I've asked about it for several years and always been told that it's for credentialed teachers only. Make sure you print it off of their website and take it with you. I didn't have my license with me, but did have a business card.

Qualification for Teacher Rewards Discount Card:

• Currently state certified, credentialed or licensed teacher at any K-12 public, private or parochial school or higher education learning institution
OR

•An authorized home school teacher with current documentation or proof of membership in an official home school organization
OR

•Current credential, license or certification issued by the local, state, or federal government to be a childcare provider

Rockgirl 12:19 PM 08-19-2014
Thank you for sharing this!
CraftyMom 12:20 PM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by sharlan:
If you do any shopping at JoAnn's for fabric or craft supplies you can get a 15% teacher's discount card. The 15% discount is good on both regular priced AND sale items. I've asked about it for several years and always been told that it's for credentialed teachers only. Make sure you print it off of their website and take it with you. I didn't have my license with me, but did have a business card.

Qualification for Teacher Rewards Discount Card:

• Currently state certified, credentialed or licensed teacher at any K-12 public, private or parochial school or higher education learning institution
OR

•An authorized home school teacher with current documentation or proof of membership in an official home school organization
OR

•Current credential, license or certification issued by the local, state, or federal government to be a childcare provider
Really????

I never knew! Thanks!

I go there often
MarinaVanessa 12:29 PM 08-19-2014
Lakeshore Learning too, they give a 15% discount on all teacher supplies like bulletin board paper and accessories, posters, stickers, charts, calendars, name plates, certificates etc.
Cat Herder 12:33 PM 08-19-2014
You are so bad....

Cool they figured it out.
Attached: bait-poster02.jpg (95.2 KB) 
midaycare 12:35 PM 08-19-2014
Great!
Blackcat31 12:36 PM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
You are so bad....

Cool they figured it out.
When you first read the title was your first thought... "oh no not again..."
Cat Herder 12:38 PM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
When you first read the title was your first thought... "oh no not again..."
It is all fun and games until someone throws a JoAnn (..or a Santa).
jenboo 01:21 PM 08-19-2014
This is amazing!
mom2many 04:42 PM 08-19-2014
I was in Michael's 2 weeks ago buying daycare supplies and the sales clerk asked what I was going to do with the materials. I told her they were for my daycare kids. She then told me, she was going to give me the 15% teacher discount. I'd never received that before and thought that was so cool!
sharlan 04:46 PM 08-19-2014
Our Michael's is really nasty about their teacher discounts. In fact, they're nasty about all their discounts.
Reply Up