Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Happy To Say - I'm Full!
Danielle 02:38 PM 11-02-2011
Not too long ago I was posting about being frustrated about not being able to fill spots. I chalked it up to being so pregnant. Then I lost my only full timer. I'm so happy to say that I'm full now!! A few weeks ago I had twin 1 year olds start. I have them full days on Tuesdays and Thursday. Next week, I have a 6 month old starting. He'll be here full days on Mondays and Wednesdays. This leaves me with Fridays off so I can continue helping out at MOPS every other Friday -- I do a preschool like thing with the 3+ group while their moms meet. Until my baby's born, I could take drop-ins and I could technically take another child on Mondays and Wednesdays. But if I don't add another on Mondays and Wednesdays, the twins will go down in ratio point value in March and that will open up a full time spot (2yr old+) for all the days. Not to mention it'll make the time when my baby is a newborn easier.

I'm very happy with this arrangement. I'm also very excited that both families have very similar parenting styles. In the past I haven't paid too much attention to parenting styles but I think it'll make a big difference --hopefully I won't get as frustrated with the parents as much.
Jenniferdawn 02:40 PM 11-02-2011
Yay! congrats. I need some of that to come my way now. I hope they are dream families for you.
thatdivalady 02:44 PM 11-02-2011
I am so happy for you! Glad to hear things are working out : )
CheekyChick 02:59 PM 11-02-2011
Yay!!!
Tags:full house, positive, spot filled
Reply Up