Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I'm Really Excited You Guys!!
Christian Mother 02:46 PM 09-28-2011
I just filled my last spot!! I've been advertising since the summer with no such luck...lots of prayers you guys and I've finally filled it!! She is adorable...you all know I only have boys in my group. And so now I have a little girl!! She is a infant and came to me a couple of weeks ago for a week while her provider was on vacation. The parents really loved her care here but didn't want to switch care bc they loved their own provider. Last week they had a terrible scare and they called today asking if I'd be willing to start watching her. She is 2 1/2 months and is a word of mouth "little" who is a cousin to one of my little guys. That parent told me yesterday what happened and told me her sister was wanting to call me but I hadn't heard anything...but I just spoke with her and I start Mond!! I am super excited!! YEA!!!! GOD IS GOOD!!
kendallina 03:11 PM 09-28-2011
Congratulations!!
Cat Herder 03:12 PM 09-28-2011
Yay!! That is wonderful!!
mom2many 03:56 PM 09-28-2011
That is great!
KBCsMommy 04:15 PM 09-28-2011
I love baby girls!!! I have two baby girls and I adore them to pieces!!!
Congrats!!
beachgrl 07:58 PM 09-28-2011
That is awesome, hope your good fortune rubs off on me! I may have a nb startingnin a month but won't believevit till I see it
Christian Mother 09:49 PM 09-28-2011
Thank you guys!! Can you ladies recommend something for her to sleep in other than her pnp. I have one for her but I'm paranoid. I want her close to me...maybe a bassinet?
beachgrl 04:06 AM 09-29-2011
That or a cradle that is smaller maybe, although if I get the nb next month that someone called about yesterday I'm gona be so nervous and paranoid..I can do babies sure, just it's someone elses little one and I was a nervous mommy with mine, I just worry so I'll prolly be like a mama hawk lol
MommyMuffin 05:47 AM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by Christian Mother:
Thank you guys!! Can you ladies recommend something for her to sleep in other than her pnp. I have one for her but I'm paranoid. I want her close to me...maybe a bassinet?
I have my own just turned 3 months old baby Jack (I'm a proud mommy) in a pnp with the bottom that is brought up to bassinet height. He is blocked off from the group by gates and furniture. They cant get to him but I can see him always.

I have a newborn starting in 2 weeks and I plan on doing the same with him.

Congrats on filling your spot! Keep us updated.
Christian Mother 09:19 AM 09-29-2011
That was what I was thinking...they have a pnp but it doesn't have the attachable bassinet for it. I found one on CL that isn't to expensive and I can use it for her. I started w/my first dck a couple yrs ago and he was 3 months. He started in a reg. pnp and I felt really good about it. He was def. a big 3 month old though. He didn't at all look 3 mos. But this little girl is tiny..lol!! She's the cutest little one ever!! I also thought about getting one of thoughts Fisher Price Rock N Play sleepers. Has anyone used one of these. I thought about placing her in that to sleep close to me. I'm paranoid too. I only have 3 in my care and 1 of those is part time...he comes 1 or 2 days so I am not worried about noise and such. I'd like her to ashually get used to sleeping with noise around her.
Tags:filling spots, spot filled
Reply Up