Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>When Someone Leaves - More Will Come
lovemydaycare0912 07:42 PM 07-07-2016
I have been trying to fill dcb who left with no notice spot for about a month now. This is the last spot I have left to fill. Not only did I fill the spot with a dcg, but due to her being here 4 days (still full payment), I am able to fill that 1 day as well. Actually is dh's sister and brother. And although I am against having friends as clients, I don't mind helping family FOR NOW. Stay encouraged.
Blackcat31 09:21 PM 07-07-2016
Originally Posted by lovemydaycare0912:
I have been trying to fill dcb who left with no notice spot for about a month now. This is the last spot I have left to fill. Not only did I fill the spot with a dcg, but due to her being here 4 days (still full payment), I am able to fill that 1 day as well. Actually is dh's sister and brother. And although I am against having friends as clients, I don't mind helping family FOR NOW. Stay encouraged.
Things have a funny way of working out in the business!

Friends/family arent always a bad thing

Glad your week is going so great!
Josiegirl 02:22 AM 07-08-2016
It does seem to work out that way sometimes! Good for you! Best of luck with your new kiddos!

Or sometimes you can go 6 months with no calls then all of a sudden you get a whole buncha calls in the same week. This is a very unpredictable business for sure.
lovemydaycare0912 04:55 AM 07-08-2016
Thank you guys. Yes that happened to me last year. Was stuck at 4 kids for the longest. I just pray it all works out. I learned family will only treat you how you allow them to. Just stick to the guns.
Tags:filling spaces, filling spots
Reply Up