Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>infant toys
mamamanda 05:02 AM 04-30-2015
Just curios. What kind of toys do you have for your infants in the 6-12 month range. I find mine enjoy big chunky puzzles more than anything. They like to chew on the pieces, hit them together, take them in and out. Also, stacking rings. What about yours?
Kabob 05:24 AM 04-30-2015
Often it is the simple toys that get attention around here...or even things that aren't thought of as toys, like blankets (my 10 month old likes to play peekaboo or roll around on blankets with various textures).

Currently, the favorites of what I have out are: stacking/nesting cups, plastic spoons, blocks, shape sorter, treasure chest with giant plastic coins, stacking rings, soft dinosaur figures, board books.

These get played with longer and more often around here, so I always include at least a couple of these things in my rotation.
momofsix 06:29 AM 04-30-2015
Mine absolutely love those cheap fisher price pop beads. They love to dump them out of the bin and put them in again lol. Also balls, I have some that are easy for them to grasp and throw (and chew!) and they play with them quite a bit.
Reply Up