Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Equipment
Unregistered 08:16 AM 02-03-2012
I have provided child care for about 15 years. I am feeling a little in a rut and would like to get some new equipment. Kind of spice things up in a bit by getting some new items. I think the children are ready for a change in toys and equipment too.

So, my question is, what do your kids play with and what can you not live without??? Toys, equipment, etc.

Thanks in a advance for any help!
countrymom 08:57 AM 02-03-2012
I have an indoor house that is used alot, heck the boys last week were "fixing it" with plastic hammers and saws (thank goodness little tykes makes sturdy toys) the kitchen is always popular, rescue heroes (I have older boys and the girls are too little) and ridding toys are ever so popular.
Unregistered 09:31 AM 02-03-2012
What kind of playhouse do you have inside? I have looked at many and want to get one that is large enough, but not too big for inside!
countrymom 11:54 AM 02-03-2012
its the little tykes or step 2 ones. You can have them outside but i have 4 outside and 1 inside. I made sure they were tall enough, its not the width I have a problem, I had to make sure they were tall enough.
Unregistered 12:06 PM 02-03-2012
Thanks for the advice on height!
Tags:climbers, equipment - favorite, outside toys, play kitchen, toys - best choice, toys - no pieces
Reply Up