Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Worst Location of Chaos In Your DC??
Josiegirl 03:17 AM 08-05-2017
Ugh, my kitchen counter. Don't ask me how but things seem to take on a life of their own and just grow there.
It will be my #1 weekend project on my to-do list.
Unregistered 06:37 AM 08-05-2017
Craft cupboard. Always has been, always will be a point of chaos!!! I need one more, that would help. I have a free standing two door 4 shelf type cupboard. It was free and it's great. My construction paper doesn't even fit in there. Yes, another one would be helpful!!
lovemydaycare0912 07:47 AM 08-05-2017
Craft closet and diaper changer table. I have the Ikea one and use it as more of a table to put things on instead of a diaper changer.
laundrymom 07:48 AM 08-05-2017
Driveway. Although we can park 8 vehicles in it, the parents seem to always be in each other's way. Lol
e.j. 09:46 AM 08-05-2017
It's the driveway for me, too. If drop-off and pick-up times are staggered, it's not too bad. When parents show up all at once, though, it gets tight. When my husband and kids happen to be home at that same time - and my dd's boyfriend shows up - it can get pretty chaotic.
hwichlaz 11:46 AM 08-05-2017
Driveway and breakfast bar.

My driveway is wider than two standard parking spaces...WTH to they park in the middle?

Breakfast bar is between the kitchen and playroom so it collected drying crafts and craft supplies waiting to be put away.
midaycare 03:24 PM 08-05-2017
Craft storage room. Ugh. I hate to even step foot in there.
Ariana 04:12 PM 08-05-2017
I have two areas, the top of a cupboard where the diapers and wipes are stored and the top of the diaper changing station that has since been converted to a toy shelf. These are the only areas completely out of reach of the daycare kids so everything gets thrown there! I also have a nice ever growing collection of water glasses and tea and coffee mugs :
Jupadia 06:44 PM 08-05-2017
Laundry room which also stores my craft stuff and a bunch of other things likw the furness and hoisehild things like wrapping paper and some toos. It's allways a mess. Plus I don't have a dryer and hang all wash loads so even when it's been cleaned up it looks a mess.
Annalee 06:49 PM 08-05-2017
I have a two-rack paper holder that I keep paperwork I need to complete, mail, things that need my attention and it seems to pile up quickly
daycarediva 06:40 AM 08-06-2017
current job? MY DESK.

It seems to need reorganization every week. *I hate paperwork!*

DC? CRAFT CLOSET. I will have an entire 8x8 art room, and it's already cluttered. I just placed an order or a paper roll, double sided easel, paint pumps/storage etc that I HOPE helps organize it.
CityGarden 08:55 AM 08-06-2017
My dining room table which mostly acts like my desk..... it seems to be my catch all - and has to be cleaned each weekend.
daycare 10:04 AM 08-06-2017
My office. I can't even find a path to my desk right now.
DaveA 03:40 AM 08-07-2017
The cabinet in my classroom. Just about every weekend I say I'll clean it out/ organize it. Yeah- didn't happen this weekend either.
Josiegirl 04:04 AM 08-08-2017
NEW worst chaos location is now my arts and crafts shelves in the playroom. I cannot find a darn thing and the older kids this summer have helped themselves to what they needed, without returning things to the proper place.

But my kitchen shelves look nice.
ColorfulSunburst 05:20 AM 08-08-2017
My desk.
Reply Up