Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>State Farm
tenderhearts 02:33 PM 01-21-2021
Does anyone have State Farm Home owners insurance and have a daycare?? Do they allow an in home daycare with this if you have a daycare policy elsewhere?
284878 04:03 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by tenderhearts:
Does anyone have State Farm Home owners insurance and have a daycare?? Do they allow an in home daycare with this if you have a daycare policy elsewhere?
About 6 years ago, I quoted with State Farm and they offered daycare insurance then. So they should be alright with it.

AAA will not insure you though.
CountryRoads 04:07 PM 01-21-2021
We have State Farm and they told me they offer daycare insurance for up to 6 kids. That doesn't work for me, so I just didn't add it onto our policy.
Baby Beluga 02:53 PM 01-22-2021
I have DC insurance through state farm, and so far they've been great with no issues.
PP is correct though, they only insure up to 6 kids so it is not an option for those with larger groups.
Gemma 01:04 PM 01-23-2021
I have State Farm insurance for my home and for my Day Care
Tags:daycare insurance, insurance - home
Reply Up