Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Scoop on huggies baby pullups?
laundrymom 05:48 AM 09-15-2011
Ok, so what's the deal with the infant pullups? Or whatever they are supposed to be? I've not used them yet but a Dcd brought them in for a 6 mo old today. Do they contain ... Mess... ? Are they better? Worse? They look like a swimmer. Prepare me for what I'm in for.
MichellesKiddos 05:54 AM 09-15-2011
We got them for my son when they first came out and they contain a mess just like a normal diaper does...I think the only complaint I would have about them is that after I change a diaper I roll it a certain way and since the tabs are different than normal diapers it's more difficult to roll it up and fasten it lol. It does make it a bit easier to change a wiggly baby though...sorta
3kidzmama 05:57 AM 09-15-2011
I personally don't like them. I have a dcg 9 months that wears them and they are way more difficult to get on her than a regular diaper, and she isn't excessively wiggly. They are a pain to pull up as well. JMHO
Cat Herder 06:00 AM 09-15-2011
I told my clients that if they sent them here I would give their kids finger paint, scissors/glue and a bucket of green slime to take home for Christmas.

It would mean taking off shoes and pants at every change x6. No Thanks.
3kidzmama 06:04 AM 09-15-2011
Originally Posted by Catherder:
I told my clients that if they sent them here I would give their kids finger paint, scissors/glue and a bucket of green slime to take home for Christmas.

It would mean taking off shoes and pants at every change x6. No Thanks.
Ha!! My little one may get the same thing if the parents bring her to me in those things again! Lol
Sunshine44 07:20 AM 09-15-2011
They seem dumb to me. I definitely have a harder time putting a pull up on an toddler than a diaper so I cannot imagine it being any easier on an infant!
laundrymom 07:40 AM 09-15-2011
Originally Posted by Sunshine44:
They seem dumb to me. I definitely have a harder time putting a pull up on an toddler than a diaper so I cannot imagine it being any easier on an infant!
Yeah well I hate them!!!! I am going to use them as an overdiaper for nap. ( or under diaper) they gap on her and are so hard to get pulled on right. I have a feeling I'll be changing them often and going thru the supply quickly.
:-)
AnythingsPossible 07:53 AM 09-15-2011
They have just reinforced my thinking that pull ups are nothing more then a glorified diaper.
gkids09 08:07 AM 09-15-2011
I have a dcb who brought them... I don't use them like pull-ups. I unstick the sides and put them on just like a diaper, then restick them (that's the best part about them, they'll still go on like a regular diaper). I don't see the point, at all.
ritah 08:55 AM 09-15-2011
I saw them advertised on TV and wondered...if you use them because baby is too wiggly to stay still while you put on a regular diaper...and you pull this one on instead, how do you wipe them?
AnneCordelia 09:13 AM 09-15-2011
I hate them. I refuse to take off all shoes and pants at every change...it's ridiculous!!
Tags:pull on diapers, pull ups
Reply Up