Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Illinois Hazard Plan
Danie362 06:23 PM 07-30-2012
Hello, my name is Danielle. I am new to Daycare.com I am currently in the process of completing my application but I need a hazard plan. Wanted to know if any one knew what they was looking for, if so please help. you can also email me at dashounda@yahoo.com with any information or reply to this post. Thank you.
KEG123 10:41 AM 07-31-2012
Hazard plan... isn't that the one basically where you go through your house and find all the little things you corrected to make things safer? For example, "All toxic chemicals are located in the kitchen under the sink, which has a baby lock on it. Kitchen is also gated off so children cannot access." so on and so forth. So like, mini blind cords, stairs, pets, corners, outlet covers, etc etc. I hope thats the right form... It's only been a year and a half since I did that but I'm having trouble remembering.
Unregistered 08:01 PM 05-07-2013
Hey there! Getting ready to send in my IL license app but need a hazard plan. Does anyone have one they can send me to reference?? bugabooskids@gmail.com Thanks SOOOO much!!
MyAngels 10:54 AM 05-08-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hey there! Getting ready to send in my IL license app but need a hazard plan. Does anyone have one they can send me to reference?? bugabooskids@gmail.com Thanks SOOOO much!!
There really is no form for this. You just go through your home and note any potential hazards and how you've addressed them. You have to do inside and outside. I.e., "The stairs leading to the basement present a fall hazard. Falls will be prevented by closing and locking the door to the downstairs during all times children are present." Each plan will be unique to each daycare home.
erickacarter 10:47 PM 07-25-2014
I'm seeking the same help!! Please help us
DaveA 04:38 PM 07-26-2014
I hate to say it, but this is one of those times there really is no set form. Just do a walk through inside and out. Write down anything that might be a hazard or concern and how you address it. Just make sure you cover things like storage of cleaners or hazardous/ dangerous items, stairs, outlets, doors, outdoor play areas, etc.

Hope that helps. It doesn't have to be complex- just a printed out list of hazards and solutions indoors and out.
Unregistered 08:44 AM 09-12-2018
Hi I am doing my IL in home daycare licensing and needing examples of hazard protection plans if anybody could email me theirs?? TIA

amschro@hotmail.com
Blackcat31 08:48 AM 09-12-2018
Hi I am doing my IL in home daycare licensing and needing examples of hazard protection plans if anybody could email me theirs?? TIA

amschro@hotmail.com
Here are other thread about this topic.
Some of them have examples posted in the threads.
However, you will need to register with the forum in order to access these attachments.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...rotection+plan
duwiltgen 11:34 AM 12-13-2018
Hello, I am also in the process of getting everything together for my home daycare license.Can anyone help me with a copy of an action plan to get me going? duwiltgen@yahoo.com
Blackcat31 12:33 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by duwiltgen:
Hello, I am also in the process of getting everything together for my home daycare license.Can anyone help me with a copy of an action plan to get me going? duwiltgen@yahoo.com
https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...rotection+plan
Tags:hazardous protection plan, illinois
Reply Up