Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Is The Name Of The App For Sign In & Out?
sahm1225 07:54 AM 04-06-2014
I remember there was a post about using an app to do sign in & outs for the parents. What's the name of it?
Patches 09:00 AM 04-06-2014
Maybe your thinking of checkinkids.com?
Blackcat31 11:45 AM 04-06-2014
I am currently in the process of testing out Tadpoles, Check In Kids and Cake.

If you are interested in any of them, let me know and I will give you some feedback...

I am literally trying them all out so see which one works best.
Kabob 05:58 AM 04-07-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

If you are interested in any of them, let me know and I will give you some feedback...

Oooo....let me know how that experiment goes...paper sign in sheets aren't fun...
Blackcat31 07:25 AM 04-07-2014
Originally Posted by Kabob:
...paper sign in sheets aren't fun...
Yes! They really actually kind of suck

I have a situation currently that would have been immediately resolved had I had "more" on my sign in/out sheets and because of that situation am trying to find an alternate method to tracking this sort info.

Currently I have been using all 3 methods. I actually paid for the 2 that require payment to use so that I will have FULL access to everything their software does or doesn't do.

I am making a list of pros and cons for each and by May 1st hope to have only ONE system in place that meets my needs.
ECEVA 05:30 PM 04-25-2014
What are your thoughts? I just purchased Cake Member but paid the crazy cost for ProCare only to find out that Cake does the exact same thing. The kiosk is down this week so I haven't been able to use the app.
SignMeUp 05:47 PM 04-25-2014

I have a situation currently that would have been immediately resolved had I had "more" on my sign in/out sheets and because of that situation am trying to find an alternate method to tracking this sort info.
Would you mind sharing what the "more " was?
nothingwithoutjoy 08:10 PM 04-25-2014

I'm intrigued, and would like to know what you think.
LadyK8 08:16 AM 04-27-2014
I never knew about virtual sign-in apps. Are there any good free ones out there? I can't afford to pay for one right now.
sfkidscare 11:07 AM 06-03-2014

Currently I have been using all 3 methods. I actually paid for the 2 that require payment to use so that I will have FULL access to everything their software does or doesn't do.

I am making a list of pros and cons for each and by May 1st hope to have only ONE system in place that meets my needs.
Blackcat31, would you be able to share your pros/cons? Would be great to know about your experience. Thanks!
Reply Up