Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Constant War Between 2 Year Olds
KristinsHomeCC 08:43 AM 02-16-2016
First day of the week (took holiday off yesterday) not even noon and I am already ready for bed. My son turned 2 in January. My other DCK, oldest of the bunch, turned 2 two weeks before my son did. So they are two weeks apart and they fight constantly like brothers. Did I say constant?? I mean never breaking unless restrained in booster seats. Good lawd. My son is a biter, so that is a huge struggle on top of it all. If he is any bit at all frustrated and in range of this kid, hes chomping. So I am helicoptering all the time for biting. They always want the same exact toy at the same time. I know this is typical toddler behavior but I feel as though DCK is starting to become very unhappy here since I am always taking toys away. My son gets them back once DCK leaves but DCK probably always looks at me or my house like he cant have any fun here and it makes me sad does anyone else relate or have in the past?? I am thinking about telling DCM he may be happier elsewhere. My other DCKs are under 1 and are of no threat to my son so he could care less about them. Maybe just sticking with a younger group until hes out of this stage? Thoughts please?
Tags:providers own child
Up