Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Family Questionnaire- Interview Tools
Snowmom 06:23 AM 07-12-2018
Who here has an interview questionnaire they have families fill out either prior to interviewing or with their initial paperwork?

Would you be willing to share what it looks like or what content you've included?

I like to chose families with similar or at least somewhat aligned parenting styles as myself and it seems to be getting harder to do that with each year that goes by. I need a way to delve deeper into the way I get to know people before I accept them into my program. But, I also don't want to extend the in person interview process- so I'm looking to do something beforehand to get to know people and thought this approach may work for me.

TIA
LysesKids 08:19 AM 07-12-2018
Originally Posted by Snowmom:
Who here has an interview questionnaire they have families fill out either prior to interviewing or with their initial paperwork?

Would you be willing to share what it looks like or what content you've included?

I like to chose families with similar or at least somewhat aligned parenting styles as myself and it seems to be getting harder to do that with each year that goes by. I need a way to delve deeper into the way I get to know people before I accept them into my program. But, I also don't want to extend the in person interview process- so I'm looking to do something beforehand to get to know people and thought this approach may work for me.

TIA
I have all my policies online because I try & avoid as much extra paper as possible; I'm an Eco Healthy childcare, do organic foods & am fragrance free I want families that jive with those things. Knowing how I run upfront gives the parents the option to contact me after they have read my website IF they agree with everything; if they don't they don't have to send me their contact info... I don't have my phone # or exact address on the website or in my ads - they have to send me their contact info, then I call them (my ads have the website & FB link on them). Saves on answering questions about time off, illness, payments etc also
Tags:interview - tips, interview - tools, interview questions, questionnaire
Reply Up