Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCG Just Projectile Threw Up Everywhere!!!
Breezy 10:00 AM 10-31-2011
Ive only had her for about a week. This is the 4th day Ive had her actually so Im not sure if this is normal for her. She spits up like a normal baby but this was like across the room! Parents just dropped her off less than 30 minutes ago. She has had a cold the whole time shes been here, runny nose and all. My son got the cold and so did I and a tummy bug over the weekend.

I emailed mom to let her know but havent said whethe or not i want her picked up. I have a bit vomit phobia and so does her dad so they understand how I feel about it. Would you let her stay? Or make them come get her? My son is down for a nap right now but im afraid it will happen again when hes up and he will get in it before i can get to them to clean it up. Dcg is 6 months old.

Wwyd??
lil angels 10:09 AM 10-31-2011
At six months that can happen I would call and ask mom if that is normal for her. And then tell her if so she can have one more chance and if she does it again she will have to go. Is she acting normal? Very fussy? Hungry? Normal diapers I guess all that would play into it for me also.
Breezy 10:13 AM 10-31-2011
Mom emailed me back right away and said thats very strange and said her husband would com get her if i thought she needed to go to the doctor or go home. I told her one more chance. She seems okay. Shes gagged a few times since and is quieter than usual. I guess i wilk just wait til after ber first bottle with me and see if it happens again.

I hate puke. Especially with my uneasy tummy after having a stomach bug all weekend
lil angels 10:18 AM 10-31-2011
Good luck mom seems good about it that makes things alot nicer.
Breezy 10:24 AM 10-31-2011
Yes and mom and dad work together so they can communicate quickly.
Tags:sickness, stomach bug, vomiting
Reply Up