Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Please Help! I Need A Book Suggestion On....
Former Teacher 06:42 AM 05-26-2012
I posted this in the book category but no one replied

The children that I nanny for are moving in late July The boy is 4 years old and the girl is 2 years old. I would like the book to show them how much I love them while at the same time talking about being far away from each other.

Don't know if that makes sense but does anyone have any thoughts?
Sunchimes 10:58 AM 05-26-2012
I can't think of one, but I have a friend who is a children's book reviewer. If there is such a book, she is the best source I can think of for guidance. I've emailed her and will post if she has any suggestions.
Former Teacher 11:07 AM 05-26-2012
Originally Posted by Sunchimes:
I can't think of one, but I have a friend who is a children's book reviewer. If there is such a book, she is the best source I can think of for guidance. I've emailed her and will post if she has any suggestions.
Oh thank you Sunchimes!
Breezy 11:55 AM 05-26-2012
Hallmark has a recordable storybook called "Under the Same Moon"! I did one for my brother and he loved it!!!! If you dont want to record one I am sure its available just as a book
Sunchimes 06:00 PM 05-26-2012
Former_Teacher, I posted under your other thread. One good one and one that is probably too old for them.
Tags:book suggestions
Reply Up