Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Tours, New Enrollments....Just Isn't Happening
Abigail 02:49 PM 06-09-2012
I'm so sad. I had two tours lined up this weekend. I have not had anyone new enrolled since February and I did maybe 2-3 tours since then. I have scheduled additional tours, but THREE IN A ROW were no-shows no-calls. Now the one for today called thirty minutes beforehand saying it just wasn't going to work. I am so disappointed.

I will be overly ready for tomorrow's tour (two kids just once a week), but I have a feeling I need to just make flyers and go hang them up around town. I've been open since January with two kids who started in January and two more in February so I just wish what I could do better to have tours actually show up and get more calls.
jojosmommy 07:47 PM 06-09-2012
I just had someone no show me this weekend too. Someone I didn't even really want to meet with anyway but still annoyed me. I think the market stinks right now, lots of people are finding alternative ways to get care.

Do you have a large employer in your area tha you could maybe check out? Our area has a daycare referral service at the largest employer in the area, they call me reguarly to check if I have openings. Additionally our county has a referral service. Both have provided me with lots of business.
Tags:first impression, first meeting, interviews, more kids, new daycare, new enrollment, no call, no show, tours
Reply Up