Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Missing Pacifier
busymommy0420 02:53 PM 04-24-2013
Me, "Kids please stop playing and help me find the baby's bobo (pacifier)." Kids, "Oh no let's find it". THE MASSIVE SEARCH PARTY STARTS.

I love how my DCK and my DD know to STOP what they are doing if bobo is missing for my 7 month old lol.

We find it each and every time too.
Laurel 02:58 PM 04-24-2013
Originally Posted by busymommy0420:
Me, "Kids please stop playing and help me find the baby's bobo (pacifier)." Kids, "Oh no let's find it". THE MASSIVE SEARCH PARTY STARTS.

I love how my DCK and my DD know to STOP what they are doing if bobo is missing for my 7 month old lol.

They just love to look for things I know. If something rolls under the furniture they get the biggest thrill in trying to get it. We get the broom to fish it out, etc.

The other day I gave my grandson (age 2 /1/2) one of those telescoping flashlights to find something. We got it but I also said "Look, there are some dust bunnies under there too." He seriously said "No bunnies." Evidently he knows what a rabbit is and didn't see any.

Laurel
LaLa1923 03:39 PM 04-24-2013
Originally Posted by busymommy0420:

That's cute!!
countrymom 05:37 PM 04-24-2013
happens here too, but I'll ask them to look for socks. Funny how they all know the hiding spots. I asked the dcb yesterday where the curlers where (step 2 hair curlers) and he told me that they were in the oven, sure enough he put them all in the toy oven.
mnemom 06:51 PM 04-24-2013
I watched a girl a LONG time ago who called her pacifier a bobo... she threw it into a turtle tank at the zoo, and she cried for her bobo for an hour at the zoo that we had to leave. And yes I notified zoo personal to remove the pacifier from the turtle cage.
TheGoodLife 07:46 PM 04-24-2013
I love it, very cute
youretooloud 10:06 PM 04-24-2013
One time, I couldn't get the kids to help me look. So, I pretended to play "hot and cold".

"oooh.. I think you are warm!... no.. you are cold.... OH! You are getting hot!" Eventually someone finds it, then I give them something else to hide so the can finish "the game".
Tags:pacifier
Reply Up