Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Forum Print Is BIG
Thriftylady 08:30 AM 11-18-2015
Yesterday I noticed the print on the forum got huge. It doesn't seem to be affecting any other web pages that I can tell. Was there a change made or did DD's kitten walk on some hot key again?
Cat Herder 08:36 AM 11-18-2015
Oh, Thank you. I thought I did something to my computer, again.
Blackcat31 08:47 AM 11-18-2015
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Oh, Thank you. I thought I did something to my computer, again.
I restarted, reverted from any changes made, adjusted, switched reading glasses and then finally gave up.

Thought it was something I did as well.
Crazy8 09:52 AM 11-18-2015
Just coming on and was like WOAH! Large print for my bad eyes.
Unregistered 09:55 AM 11-18-2015
Yesterday before the print got big every post was in Korean or Japanese for most of the day.
LysesKids 09:56 AM 11-18-2015
Good then it's not just me ... definantly not affecting my other sites
Blackcat31 09:57 AM 11-18-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Yesterday before the print got big every post was in Korean or Japanese for most of the day.
Those were actually Chinese hackers posting.

I deleted tons of them and Michael said in another thread that he deleted over 500 of them
Cat Herder 10:24 AM 11-18-2015
Maybe an *Anonymous* misfire? I hear they are hitting IS social networks hard and heavy.

Then again, could they really misfire...
Michael 10:28 AM 11-18-2015
Is the text size still too big?
daycare 10:41 AM 11-18-2015
Originally Posted by Michael:
my old eyes LOVE it.

i saw what happened to the site last night. Holy cow. I didn't want to touch it. lol
nannyde 10:45 AM 11-18-2015
A message from the near blind Veteran Provider Coalition:

Leave it please!
daycare 10:53 AM 11-18-2015
Originally Posted by nannyde:
A message from the near blind Veteran Provider Coalition:

Leave it please!
lol...I love Nannyde. Gonna have a shirt made hahhahahah
Blackcat31 10:56 AM 11-18-2015
Originally Posted by Michael:
The text is good but the emoticons and the surrounding stuff like the reply or quote buttons are so tiny in comparison.
Thriftylady 11:06 AM 11-18-2015
Still huge for me, but I guess if some people are benefiting from it it can stay. You can do it on your computer though and I thought that was what happened to me again. Naughty kitten.
nannyde 11:10 AM 11-18-2015
I'm on my phone and it's wonderful!
laundrymom 11:14 AM 11-18-2015
I would hesitate to think that anonymous was targeting us. Lol. We are not that interesting. Lol
I bet it was the hackers.
Thanks for all the behind the scenes work everyone does to make this a safe haven for us.
Ariana 11:14 AM 11-18-2015
I am seeing everything a bit bigger but not huge on Firefox. Everything is in proportion too. I like it either way
daycare 11:38 AM 11-18-2015
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
I would hesitate to think that anonymous was targeting us. Lol. We are not that interesting. Lol
I bet it was the hackers.
Thanks for all the behind the scenes work everyone does to make this a safe haven for us.
I took it personal. one that was directed at me said to die. with everything going on in the world right now, I am being bullied by society and I can't help but want to hide in a box right now.
Michael 11:40 AM 11-18-2015
Originally Posted by Ariana:
I am seeing everything a bit bigger but not huge on Firefox. Everything is in proportion too. I like it either way
OK, because I increase the font size on purpose. If anybody wants anything else changed in size, let me know.
Blackcat31 11:45 AM 11-18-2015
Originally Posted by daycare:
I took it personal. one that was directed at me said to die. with everything going on in the world right now, I am being bullied by society and I can't help but want to hide in a box right now.
The one Coachingforqualityimprovement pointed out yesterday?
Or was there another one?
Thriftylady 11:49 AM 11-18-2015
Well no one here wants you to die. I am sad you feel like you are being bullied, I have been bullied before and know how much it sucks. Please don't take whatever that said so personal. I thought they were spam and didn't read any of them, but anyone who posts something like that isn't worth your thoughts.
daycare 11:52 AM 11-18-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
The one Coachingforqualityimprovement pointed out yesterday?
Or was there another one?
yes, but its not just here, its everywhere I go in my community and other places online as well.
daycare 11:54 AM 11-18-2015
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:
Well no one here wants you to die. I am sad you feel like you are being bullied, I have been bullied before and know how much it sucks. Please don't take whatever that said so personal. I thought they were spam and didn't read any of them, but anyone who posts something like that isn't worth your thoughts.
I have been silly and talked about my personal life too much online and now others can see that about me. SO it scares me to think that maybe someone can find me, linked to things online that I am a part of and want to hurt me. I won't even get into it, but I did feel a little scared about that the other day.
Thriftylady 11:54 AM 11-18-2015
I am so sorry to hear that. Is it because of your nationality or race? If so that is still wrong. People are running scared, but it isn't fair to judge a book by its cover. If you need someone to talk to let me know. You are a great asset to this forum and from what I can tell you are an awesome provider.
daycare 11:58 AM 11-18-2015
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:
I am so sorry to hear that. Is it because of your nationality or race? If so that is still wrong. People are running scared, but it isn't fair to judge a book by its cover. If you need someone to talk to let me know. You are a great asset to this forum and from what I can tell you are an awesome provider.
yes Thrifty, it's just what it is and I have always dealt with it very well, but since the incident that recently occurred, I feel like its 9-11 all over again.......

Ill be ok, but thank you for being a wonderful person. I wish there were more people in the world like all of you on here that are blind to that type of stuff.

thank you
Blackcat31 12:00 PM 11-18-2015
yes, but its not just here, its everywhere I go in my community and other places online as well.
Oh hun, dont take that one personal.
I took a screen shot and it wasnt directed at anyone in particular. The poster called us all a bad name and specifically said we should all die.

Im sorry you feel targeted.

Cat Herder 12:05 PM 11-18-2015
Daycare, I have no idea what happened before today.

I was attempting to make a light joke about our forum being side swiped by hackers on a quest. Instead of being wiped out, our "voice" got bigger, literally. I failed at humor, obviously.

(I heard a news blurb this morning that said a hacker group was cleaning up networking sites that could be used by IS.)

To me the internet is comprised of fairy dust and requires education well beyond my pay grade in technology.

No idea you had been a target of bullies. I am so sorry.
laundrymom 12:11 PM 11-18-2015
I echo this. I had no idea. Now I feel like a putz.
I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. I'm sorry.

I had no idea. I just figured that anonymous would find our "parent won't pay, baby poops too much, screaming tether, etc topics too boring to fuss with.
I didn't mean anything by it. Really.
This forum is perfect.

I was attempting to make a light joke about our forum being side swiped by hackers on a quest. Instead of being wiped out, our "voice" got bigger, literally. I failed at humor, obviously.

(I heard a news blurb this morning that said a hacker group was cleaning up networking sites that could be used by IS.)

To me the internet is comprised of fairy dust and requires education well beyond my pay grade in technology.

daycare 12:34 PM 11-18-2015

Oh I am not upset by anyone here at all. and while one would think that to find someone is difficult, it is in fact very easy. Heck my teenagers can find anything out for me better than I could ever imagine trying when it comes to the internet.

but thank you and I appreciate all of you..LIke I do with everything else I am sure I am over thinking it..
Tags:forum question
Reply Up