Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Skoy Cloth Instead Of Paper Towels!
SunflowerMama 01:03 PM 01-10-2011
So I haven't used paper towels in a while and was just using dish towels but someone told me about Skoy Cloths and I LOVE them so I thought I would spread the love!!

You can use them in place of paper towels and you can kill all the germs but just sticking them in the microwave for a few seconds or throwing them in the dishwasher. So great!

http://www.amazon.com/Skoy-cloth-Mix...4695700&sr=8-1

My challenge now is finding something to put the kids' snacks on. Right now I'm justing using small WAHM cloth diaper wipes (never used as wipes though) but would maybe like something a bit different.

KEG123 02:24 PM 01-10-2011
Looks cool!
grandmom 02:33 PM 01-10-2011
I stopped using paper towels a long time ago. I found some really cheap (quality) wash cloths. Cut them in quarters, zig-zagged the edges. They dry quickly, I hang them up in the daycare area with the help of the kids. Cheap, easy.
kidkair 03:36 PM 01-10-2011
I just use washcloths, hand towels, and dish cloths instead of paper towels. They probably outlast skoy cloths, are just as washable, and are cotton as well. As a note: you can microwave wet sponges to kill bacteria as well.

As for putting snacks on something, I just put snack on the clean table or on plates/bowls if it's a nondry snack.
momatheart 03:38 PM 01-10-2011
I have never heard of these. Interesting.
Tags:skoy, tips, towels
Reply Up