Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>HATE When My Kids Are Home From School!
WImom 11:20 AM 01-16-2012
They mess my whole day up. ***! I really don't know what I'm going to do with them in summer. It's more me than them but I feel like I'm getting pulled back and forth so many times when they are here. The DC kids also don't listen as well with them here.

Thank goodness it's only one day. Thanks for the vent!!
busymommy0420 11:45 AM 01-16-2012
I have a 15 year old son and an 11 year old son and I AGREE!!! My 15 yo son pretty much leaves us alone except when he comes down to eat shirtless and I have to remind him to put a shirt on. The 11 year old wants to play with the girls (4,3,2,2 & 2) but plays like they are 11 year old boys so that doesn't work. I have him earn movie time during our nap time by doing "extra" chores and projects. Today I scheduled a play date for him from 10-4 so he would have fun while I work. My 15 yo is off playing paintball so it is just the ladies here now and DH who had off and was given a "honey do" list from me. (So far the new coat hooks are hung up, the movie theater was vaccumed and laundry has been switched twice) I kinda like him being home, plus he helped me getting 5 little ladies geared up to play in the snow!!!

~For summer, I do a summer camp from 9-12pm and then 1-4pm daily for my 11yo within walking distance from our house for 6 out of the 10 weeks so he is not staring at me wondering what he should do all day. It is the best. DS who is 15 has a PT job and works in the summer so he has something to do besides texting all day!
Tags:provider children
Reply Up