Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>6 Month Old
sahm2three 10:28 AM 07-15-2010
Oy! My 6 mo dcb is going thru a very un-fun stage! Ugh! He screams bloody murder if he is put down, and even worse when you leave a room! Problem is, he is HUGE and kills my back if I hold him for extended periods of time, so he has been having to cry a bit today! Can't wait for tomorrow at 5 PM!
katie 03:24 PM 07-15-2010
Amen!!!!!!!!!! TGIF!!!!!!! It's been one of those weeks.
melskids 03:02 AM 07-16-2010
i have a 9 month old who just went through that too, last month. thank goodness that was over quickly...lol
momma2girls 05:58 AM 07-16-2010
I had one daycare child, that had seperation anxiety for over one yr.!!!! WOW!!! THat was rough!!!! At the same time I had a daycare child, with colic badly, then another one that had diarrhea so bad everyday and sometimes twice daily. We never did find out the culprit to it!! THe dr. wasn't any help whatsoever!! He always would say it was from teething!!!!!! He was 2 yrs. old!!!! We cut out the koolaid that his Mom was giving him, juices, it got a little bit better, than I seen she was giving him juices again!!! YUCK!!!!!! It stunk so bad!! This is no kidding, he was sleeping downstairs in a bedroom, and I could smell him everytime he pooped thru my ducts in the house!!! I fortunately moved.
Tags:6 month old, holding baby, tgif
Reply Up