Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Natural, Holistic and RAW Lifestyle

Natural, Holistic and RAW Lifestyle If you know something unconventional that works for you, share it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2013, 08:47 AM
Nature Lover

Default Processed Foods

I guess I'm totally confused in this term. To me a processed food is anything that comes from a package of some sort. So when I hear people say they don't eat processed foods it makes me wonder how and what do you eat.

The only thing I have really found at the store to eat that isn't processed but probably has a ton of chemicals on it is the produce section. Everything else comes in some sort of packaging.

Even if you cook from scratch, alot of the things you use come in some sort of packaging. So I wonder aren't you still eating processed foods.

Even when I bake my own bread (haven't done it for awhile) everything I pretty much put into it comes from a package. So even though its homemade and taste awesome is it really any healthier then buying it at the store?

So for who say they don't eat processed foods what do you eat?

Tags
health, organic food, processed food, raw foods

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off