Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello everyone
KJB 09:35 PM 07-26-2015
Hi I am Kim, I am just starting out here in August to begin with a group of 7 kids 12 months to 23 months old or so. I am looking for ideas and support and to read to just inform myself. I teach children but only in Bible study classes and I have a group of 24 months old to 4 year olds in my church class. But now I will be moving on to a daycare that is ran by my church and I just need to make sure I am doing what is best for the kids.

I am also currently almost done on my BA in Psych with child and adolescent development so I will be busy but I am almost done should be next year in April.

I have two children of my own ages 4 and almost 3, boys. And my hubby who is the eldest of the boys (lol).

Looking forward to being a part of the forum and learning.
Blackcat31 05:50 AM 07-27-2015
Originally Posted by KJB:
Hi I am Kim, I am just starting out here in August to begin with a group of 7 kids 12 months to 23 months old or so. I am looking for ideas and support and to read to just inform myself. I teach children but only in Bible study classes and I have a group of 24 months old to 4 year olds in my church class. But now I will be moving on to a daycare that is ran by my church and I just need to make sure I am doing what is best for the kids.

I am also currently almost done on my BA in Psych with child and adolescent development so I will be busy but I am almost done should be next year in April.

I have two children of my own ages 4 and almost 3, boys. And my hubby who is the eldest of the boys (lol).

Looking forward to being a part of the forum and learning.
Welcome to the forum!
KJB 11:58 AM 07-27-2015
Thank you!
Michael 11:59 AM 07-27-2015
Welcome
Reply Up