Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help!
Heart12 09:45 AM 11-14-2016
DCM just texted me at 12:40pm to tell me that DCG wont be coming today. They did not pay me on Friday (I give a Monday grace period). I want to text her back to tell her that she still needs to pay me today. How should I word this?!!?
KSDC 09:52 AM 11-14-2016
We will miss her! Remember, that payment is still due today.
finsup 09:55 AM 11-14-2016
Well first...
"Thanks for letting me know! Please remember to drop off payment before (your closing time) to avoid any late fees! Have a great day!"

Personally i would address not letting you know until just now, unless her drop off is close to this time or it doesn't bother you
Heart12 10:02 AM 11-14-2016
Originally Posted by finsup:
Well first...
"Thanks for letting me know! Please remember to drop off payment before (your closing time) to avoid any late fees! Have a great day!"

Personally i would address not letting you know until just now, unless her drop off is close to this time or it doesn't bother you
Thank you! I said something very similar to that & she said she would be bringing it by today.

DCM drops off every day between lunch & nap. It doesnt bother me. If you want to pay full time rates to bring your kid over for lunch & a nap then be my guest I think I'd feel differently if DCG was disruptive during nap time, but she knows my routine so it doesnt bother me!
Reply Up