Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Can I See Pictures of Your Setup ?? :)
SunflowerMama 12:08 PM 03-11-2010
I'm always curious to see how other providers have their learning/play areas setup to encourage the most use from the dck.

I'm still getting items for my outdoor play area (it's TINY) but I do have a small patio area off of the infant room that we use for additional outside time. We take our books/puzzles and other toys out there when the weather in nice.

Here is my site and if you go to photos you can see what I have now but I'm wondering if I should get more storage and just bring certain things out on certain days.

www.littleacornchildcare.net

Thanks!!
Michael 01:36 PM 03-11-2010
If anyone would like to post their picture in your reply it is pretty easy if your pictures are already on the web.

1) First find the picture on the webpage and right click your mouse over it. Click on "Properties" at the bottom of the dropdown window.

2) Copy the entire address (URL) of the picture. It will look like this: https://www.daycare.com/premiumpages/00138466/6.jpg

3) In your reply to this post you will see an icon that looks like this
Click on it and post the address that you copied for your picture.

When completed, it will be inserted and look like this:

Michael
Admin
Liliya 07:26 PM 03-11-2010
I love both setups, now I want to rearrange my rooms.
Thank you for sharing.
AfterSchoolMom 05:16 AM 03-12-2010
That kitchen set up is fabulous!
My4SunshineGirlsNY 06:10 AM 03-12-2010
I agree...I LOVE the setups...I'm an in home daycare and I don't have a room specifically for daycare..I have a room set up with toys/posters, but after seeing those photos..I wish I had a separate room JUST for daycare only.
DBug 06:20 AM 03-12-2010
Ooh, I love the appliances (fridge, washer/dryer, etc)! Where did you get them?
Childminder 08:21 AM 03-12-2010
My husband is currently making our basement into 100% daycare so I'm excited to see the set-ups as well. I'm not going to share my photos till I have before and after.

Twinmama I really like your website.
Crystal 01:32 PM 03-12-2010
i got a little red x that time.
Persephone 01:35 PM 03-12-2010
Originally Posted by Crystal:
ack, I give up!
I think because your trying to link to another site, it's not going to work right.

If you look above it's posted how you can post your photos right here.
Crystal 01:37 PM 03-12-2010
i tried that and it didn't work
Persephone 01:45 PM 03-12-2010
I tried that and it came up as a link....grrrr....
Did you click the little button that looks like a mountain?
Michael 01:55 PM 03-12-2010
i got a little red x that time.
You are logged in as a member to your forum where the image is. Non-members can't view it. I only got your sign in page to your forum. I get this message "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."
originalkat 04:01 PM 03-12-2010
My set-up is at this link

http://greengatepreschool.webs.com/ourhome.htm

I have updated some things but do not have the pictures ready yet!

Liliya 05:00 AM 03-16-2010
Is that a tile floor? It looks pretty cold. Do you make the kids wear socks/ shoes?
mac60 06:28 AM 03-16-2010
Nice, I adore your kitchen set, did someone make it? It is very cute. I love your floor too.
originalkat 07:39 AM 03-16-2010
The floor is vinyl. No I dont think it is cold. The kids prefer to run around without shoes (and sometimes socks) even in the winter. LOL!

The Kitchen unit was a gift from Pottery Barn and the drawers beside it hold all the dramatic play stuff and I got those from walmart and attached picture labels with contact paper.
Tags:learning area, play area
Reply Up