Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Hoping I Am Not Going To Jinx Myself Here
sahm2three 05:38 PM 04-05-2012
But things are going really great!!! We started a new baby, who is AMAZING. She is just a breath of fresh air! So happy and joyful! AND, our colicky baby, I suggested, again to change his formula. I had suggested giving Nutramigen a try, as I have heard great things. Well, our new baby is on it, and I asked the colicky dcb's mom if it was ok with the new dcbaby's mom if I tried the formula. They both agreed, and it was like magic!!! He is a different baby! Amazing! I hope it sticks! Our screamer, I have taken some of Nan's advice, to start him out in a pnp and after a bit move him to the play area. I think it was too much stimulation too quickly. Another thing we have done is to sit him down with a sensory bin before he goes in, and it made a huge difference too! We are making strides! I actually really enjoyed my job this week! YAY!!!! Do you have any idea how good it feels to say that?! I could just cry happy tears! Thank you all for your support! I am looking forward to being more of a support person now!
sharlan 05:42 PM 04-05-2012
Yeah!!!! I hope things continue to improve.
MN Mom 05:43 PM 04-05-2012
Yay!!!! I'm sooooo happy to hear you had such a fantastic week! WTG Sahm! =)
mema 07:04 PM 04-05-2012

Yay! So happy you have a great baby! You deserve it
Country Kids 07:14 PM 04-05-2012
New title for a childcare movie "SAHM2Three Gets Her Groove Back"

I hear you on enjoying yourself. Since coming back from being sick and having time off, I'm actually enjoying my job and self again. I'm thinking I was so run down, depressed, sick and stressed that I was just done. I feel better now then I have in a long, long time! Each morning this week I have tons of energy that carries me through the day and the kids have been very good this week.

I really feel like a new person on a new journey!
MizzCheryl 08:48 PM 04-05-2012
That is FANTASTIC!!!!!
Thanks for sharing the good news!
Good to hear when things work out.
I am especially happy that colicky baby has found some relief!
cheerfuldom 07:18 AM 04-06-2012
I am SO happy for you! I know that you have really had some struggles lately and it is amazing to hear that things are looking up! Everyone wants to feel successful in their job.
SilverSabre25 01:56 PM 04-06-2012
Yay! Happy for yoU!
Tags:positive
Reply Up