Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Breastfed Baby Not Eating Well....
JJPlaycare 03:39 PM 05-07-2012
So I have a 6 month old baby who is breastfed..... He has been in daycare since he was 3 months and at 6 months we are still struggling with the bottle. He is here 10 hrs a day and drinks 7-9 oz. He gets home and plays catch up on the breast, but even out of the bottle or so they say. I find this hard to believe with what I have seen with him and the bottle, but this is what they say. I suppose it is calmer and quieter at home which could make a difference, but he won't even eat decently out of the bottle at naptime when its quiet here. Its like a wrestling match even to get him to take those few oz. He is happy as can be just not interested in the bottle! Today she brings me baby food pears, in which he has had at home, but it was the first time I have fed him other than breastmilk of course! He gobbled it right up no problem, but his milk intake for today was 1.5 oz!!!! He just would not drink the bottle today. So I guess I am wondering at this point if you guys have dealt with this or have any advice? Thanks
Up