Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Just A Vent, Nothing More
Magic 08:56 AM 10-22-2015
just a Parent vent... nothing more
just to get it out ....so I can play with these beautiful little children without any anger or such
PARENTS
what part do you not get... that your child needs boots, a sweater ...a sweater that works.. a coat ..a hat rain gear ex
this is not to inconvenient you but to keep you child warm and comfortable and after 2 months of reminding you ...!!...yayd think ?
PARENTS
what part do you not get of ...feed your children before they get here ...no I do not want sticky food in hands in my front door while taking off what out door cloths you do think are appropriate in Oct ...and to have them carry it through the house to kitchen ...oh and not enough to share with others ...we’ll leave the how about changing them before you get her too...for now
PARENTS
what part you don't get of ...if you are going to be 2 hours late in arrival ...PHONE ME ...or if you work over time PHONE ME
WHAT PART DO YOU NOT GET THAT I HAVE A LIFE TOO
PARENTS
what part you don't get that ...I don't want to sit and visit every day for an hour after scheduled pick up time or listen to your child whine for he not getting his way while you are here
PARENTS
what part do you not get that I have bills too
if you want to have your children sit in a house with hydro and an oven that works ...PAY ME !!!
PARENTS..you have a drivers license, a home rented or not ...children that you keep alive ...so really how is these common sense things so hard for you to think of
geeeee
Rant over
time to go have some fun
thanks .....lol
Thriftylady 11:00 AM 10-22-2015
You go girl!!!
Reply Up