Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 10-21-2021, 08:52 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Help Logging Into New Site

I am unable to log in to the new site, it says email and or password in incorrect has anyone had this issue or do I need to create a new one? It fills it in for me like I've been there before

Thanks
Old 10-21-2021, 03:16 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

I have had the same issue on multiple occasions. It may have something to do with your browser and it’s cookies. I usually have to switch to a different browser. As an example, with Chrome I can’t seem to log into the new forum but when I switched to Microsoft Edge or Firefox, I have no issue logging in. Try another browser and let me know if it works for you. Otherwise, I can try and change your password and clear the forum cache.
Old 10-21-2021, 03:52 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
I have had the same issue on multiple occasions. It may have something to do with your browser and it’s cookies. I usually have to switch to a different browser. As an example, with Chrome I can’t seem to log into the new forum but when I switched to Microsoft Edge or Firefox, I have no issue logging in. Try another browser and let me know if it works for you. Otherwise, I can try and change your password and clear the forum cache.

Ok thank you so much
Old 11-03-2021, 08:51 AM
Daycare.com Member

I cleaned cache and cookies and still isn't allowing me to log in. It's saying my password, username or email is incorrect? I really can't use a different browser but with those errors is that still possibly a browser issue?
Old 11-03-2021, 11:25 AM

Let me try a few things. I sent a password reminder. Is your email gracefullives [at] gmail.com

Last edited by Michael; 11-03-2021 at 11:28 AM.
Old 11-08-2021, 03:37 PM
Daycare.com Member

No my email is [email protected] Although I can't remember which email is associated with this account.
Old 11-08-2021, 08:40 PM

I’ll change the email address and send a password reminder again.

Tags
forum - accessing problems, new forum