Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Setting Up For The New Baby!
cillybean83 07:15 AM 02-08-2011
I have a newborn starting Monday so I'm pulling out all my baby stuff and washing it up and getting prepared! So excited!
momofsix 07:17 AM 02-08-2011
I started my newborn 2 weeks ago...it's so fun having a tiny one around!
Bizzymom1111 07:20 AM 02-08-2011
Congrats! I just did exactly that! My newborn started today! Theyreally are just little angels!
Little People 07:22 AM 02-08-2011
Did you get the baby that came for the interview last week? The one you emailed back & forth?

I am so happy for you!! Let us know how things go! Cillybean I sent you a PM!
cillybean83 07:34 AM 02-08-2011
i got the PM thanks! It should be fun! I'll let you know when my husband gets up the nerve to take me out there, he HATES the stock up event so I bribe him with food from Jimmy's lol

No this isn't the same baby. I texted the mom of the other baby and was like "I have another family interested, can you please let me know by Monday what your decision is?" because asked for MORE references but hasn't called or emailed ANY of them...wth? So she didn't call yesterday so I called this other potential dcp and offered her the position and she was thrilled. So, now today the first parent, the one with all the questions, calls and says "ok i want the spot" (yet she didn't call a single reference after bothering me for 3 different reference lists?) and I said "oh I'm sorry, I filled the spot last night" she didn't believe me, but it's true!

This baby will be here 6:15-3:15. she's sooo sweet and tiny!! Mom is coming by Friday to drop off her stuff so we won't have to do it early Monday morning so I want to have my lil infant area all set up and ready to go. <3
Mrs.Ky 07:38 AM 02-08-2011
Aw congrats on the new infant starting. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tiny ones. Is it a boy or girl? I have 2 dcb who started with me as infants and they are 1 now I havent had a girl in daycare since 2007 I miss having a baby girl around in daycare but Im at my max with 2 daycare kiddos.
Little People 07:39 AM 02-08-2011
Those are GREAT hours!! I have 2 that arrives at 8:30 and leaves at 3:20, I love those hours!!

I am glad you got your new baby!! I am looking foward to you coming to Memphis, we can make plans. I have enough room in my van for all of us and I have car seats for your children!! We can all go out to eat!!
cillybean83 07:43 AM 02-08-2011
fun fun! I'll be stealing my dads mini van so i can load it up with groceries! I'll probably bring my little one for some individual mommy and daddy time, he always has to share us with his brother and daycare kids, so we try to get one on one time with each of our boys when we can!

It's a little girl! I NEVER get dcb's! I only get girls! lol I don't know why, maybe it's natures way of balancing our house out...
SandeeAR 08:07 AM 02-08-2011
New Borns are fun! But remember, they are alot of work too!
laundrymom 08:47 AM 02-08-2011
Must be in the air!! My new bitty starts Monday as well and this morning around midnight my newest was born. She will start the mon after my April vacation. I'm going to visit in hospital after I finish work tonight!!!
MommyMuffin 08:56 AM 02-08-2011
I have been waiting since november for my new baby to be born. She will be coming in april and I cant wait. I want to get a sling for her for the first few months. Cant wait!!! Little blonde girl
Little People 09:29 AM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by cillybean83:
fun fun! I'll be stealing my dads mini van so i can load it up with groceries! I'll probably bring my little one for some individual mommy and daddy time, he always has to share us with his brother and daycare kids, so we try to get one on one time with each of our boys when we can!

It's a little girl! I NEVER get dcb's! I only get girls! lol I don't know why, maybe it's natures way of balancing our house out...
All I ever get is girls too!!
laundrymom 09:50 AM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by MommyMuffin:
I have been waiting since november for my new baby to be born. She will be coming in april and I cant wait. I want to get a sling for her for the first few months. Cant wait!!! Little blonde girl
All 3 of my bitties are sibs of current boys and GIRLS!!!!
E Daycare 10:25 AM 02-08-2011
I want a bitty!! I have a dcb whos 20months, my son whos 19 months and am looking to replace my 1 yr old pain in the butt dcg (well, pain in the butt dcp). Id love a new baby as I cant for the life of me remember when my son was a baby and that was just last year. Mainly cause I didnt sleep much and worked outside the home. So a new baby would be nice. Ahhhh new baby smell...
laundrymom 10:28 AM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by E Daycare:
I want a bitty!! I have a dcb whos 20months, my son whos 19 months and am looking to replace my 1 yr old pain in the butt dcg (well, pain in the butt dcp). Id love a new baby as I cant for the life of me remember when my son was a baby and that was just last year. Mainly cause I didnt sleep much and worked outside the home. So a new baby would be nice. Ahhhh new baby smell...
I et to smell the brand new smell tonight. I'll sniff for all of you! She is 6 pounds 4oz. Tiny bitty!!
Little People 10:51 AM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
I et to smell the brand new smell tonight. I'll sniff for all of you! She is 6 pounds 4oz. Tiny bitty!!
Awwww, my grandson was 5 pounds 4 ozs and he was so fun!! It was like playing with a doll

Enjoy her!!
Tags:new baby
Reply Up