Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Birthday Dilemma!
Meeko 06:37 AM 05-18-2012
Funny if it wasn't sad!!!

Some of you are familiar with my "mom of seven kids". To those who aren't.....quick summary...

Started at my day care with three kids. Father of oldest one in prison. Was
living with father of youngest two.

Got pregnant. Boyfriend is not the father. Much drama ensues. Boyfriend #1 leaves.

Father of unborn moves in with her...with his young daughter too (the bio mom is a drug addled space case and he is the better of the two parents!!)

DCM says she will never marry him because he's not a good father and is a drunk

Baby is born. She then has two MORE babies with Mr. Not Suitable/Drunk Dad"

(Side note: Boyfriend #1 gets new girlfriend pregnant and I have their son too!!!!) So I watch all eight of the related kids!

She asks me about everything. It's as if she thinks I'm her personal assistant.

Last night I was at a high school concert where my daughters were performing, so I turned my cell phone off. After the concert, there are two messages from DCM.

"Call me as soon as you get this!" "I need to talk to you! Call me!"

So while my daughters are mingling with friends, I excuse myself to a quieter corner and call her back.

She tells me that she needs to know her boyfriend's birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Did I have it on my records?????

I told her that it's not on my contracts. I don't care how old my clients are!! Only need the kids birth dates!'

She acts panicked and not sure what to do. She "thinks" his birthday is this month!! The woman has three kids with this man and doesn't know when his birthday is!!!

I tried not to laugh out loud and cheekily suggested that she go online and look up the county arrests page. There are LOTS of entries there due to his DUI's, drug arrests etc. and they list the date of birth.

She sounded so happy and thanked me!!!!!!!! Good grief!!!
Tags:birthday
Up