Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Don't Use This Daycare!!!
chesspiece12 07:18 AM 04-10-2013
DON'T USE THIS DAYCARE!!! They leave the t.v. on all day long for the kids! Every time I drop my child off or pick them up from daycare the t.v. is on!!! I also had to cut some of my child's hair, since Janet, gave my child a piece of bubble gum, as a reward. Really!? Hasn't this lady ever heard of stickers?
This is the first incident either! Kelly called me at work to come take my child up to Urgent Care, because my child had a gash in their forehead. Kelly said, that she went out front for a smoke and came back in to my child gushing blood! I guess the t.v. didn't do a very good job of "babysitting."
Blackcat31 07:24 AM 04-10-2013
Originally Posted by chesspiece12:
DON'T USE THIS DAYCARE!!! They leave the t.v. on all day long for the kids! Every time I drop my child off or pick them up from daycare the t.v. is on!!! I also had to cut some of my child's hair, since Janet, gave my child a piece of bubble gum, as a reward. Really!? Hasn't this lady ever heard of stickers?
This is the first incident either! Kelly called me at work to come take my child up to Urgent Care, because my child had a gash in their forehead. Kelly said, that she went out front for a smoke and came back in to my child gushing blood! I guess the t.v. didn't do a very good job of "babysitting."
I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with a daycare provider but you cannot post personal information about her on this site.

You CAN however, contact her licensing agency and file a complaint about her if you would like.

Here is the link to the state info :https://www.daycare.com/minnesota/
Reply Up