Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cleaning Walls
mountainside13 09:47 PM 01-30-2014
How often do you deep clean the walls in your house??
kelsey's kids 09:51 PM 01-30-2014
I have lived in my house for almost 3 years and just cleaned them for the first time 2 weeks ago
Starburst 09:55 PM 01-30-2014
At the FCC I used to work at I was the one who did most of the detailed (deep) cleaning- wiping walls/shelves, scrubbing floor boards, dusting, and resorting and sanitizing preschool toys. I usually did this about once a month, sometimes twice.
daycarediva 06:00 AM 01-31-2014
Once a month I rearrange and deep clean, wipe baseboards, clean walls, windows, curtains, etc. I do mine with a shark steam cleaner (with the attachments) it takes very little time and looks wonderful when done.
mountainside13 06:19 AM 01-31-2014
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
Once a month I rearrange and deep clean, wipe baseboards, clean walls, windows, curtains, etc. I do mine with a shark steam cleaner (with the attachments) it takes very little time and looks wonderful when done.
I'm going to have to get one of those! We have a shark steam cleaner but very basic. I used a magic eraser last night to clean them. It took awhile! I have been putting it off for at least 2 months. After a dcb wiped boogers on the wall I couldn't put it off any longer.

I usually try to do it once a month but that usually doesn't happen.
itlw8 02:11 PM 01-31-2014
clean walls ? never... If I see dirt I will wash it off but clean a whole wall ? no
SilverSabre25 02:18 PM 01-31-2014

Tags:cleaning, cleaning - walls
Reply Up