Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nafcc
Cozy_Kids_Childcare 07:42 AM 02-27-2015
Anyone going to the 2015 conference in July? I'm thinking long and hard about it because this could be the information I need to turn my business around and make it better. Has anyone gone in years prior? Is it worth all the money to pay out for hotel, flight and conference itself? It appears to be worth it on the outside looking in.
Annalee 07:56 AM 02-27-2015
Originally Posted by Cozy_Kids_Childcare:
Anyone going to the 2015 conference in July? I'm thinking long and hard about it because this could be the information I need to turn my business around and make it better. Has anyone gone in years prior? Is it worth all the money to pay out for hotel, flight and conference itself? It appears to be worth it on the outside looking in.
I went a few years ago when it was in Baltimore. It was paid for completely through a grant here. I loved it!!! If you can go, I think your would thoroughly enjoy it!
Cozy_Kids_Childcare 08:07 AM 02-27-2015
Originally Posted by Annalee:
I went a few years ago when it was in Baltimore. It was paid for completely through a grant here. I loved it!!! If you can go, I think your would thoroughly enjoy it!
I really think it would help guide me to a better business side of things. It seems to be filled with some positive things. I wish I would have known about this 4-years ago. I don't think I would be in the situation that I'm in.
NightOwl 06:31 AM 03-03-2015
I've been to the naeyc one in Atlanta 2 years ago and I imagine they are very similar in what they offer. If that's the case, you'll LOVE it. Sooooo many workshops, talented presenters, free products, etc. Well worth the money.
Annalee 10:24 AM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by Wednesday:
I've been to the naeyc one in Atlanta 2 years ago and I imagine they are very similar in what they offer. If that's the case, you'll LOVE it. Sooooo many workshops, talented presenters, free products, etc. Well worth the money.
I have been to TAEYC Conferences in my state which are wonderful, but NAFCC conference is geared strictly to Family Child Care. Family child care is unique, in my opinion. There are multiple ways to make it work for each family that opens their home to run a business. Attending workshops that are mostly taught by FCC providers, past and present, are a welcoming learning tool for myself and FCC providers in general.
Tags:nafcc
Reply Up